What To Do
We are where you need us!
What to do after an Accident
First, exchange particulars and attend to any immediate concerns.
Then, report the accident to your Insurance Company as promptly as you can.
Even if you have no damage from the accident, you should still report to your Insurance company. To understand fully how the accident happened and to assess it properly, they will need reports from all the drivers involved.
Insurance company representatives will take a preliminary report from you. At the same time, the representative will make an estimate appointment for you, this will usually take place at your Insurance companies claim centre or at the repair workshop where your car was towed after the accident.
When reporting the accident, you’ll need:
- Your vehicle registration and the driver’s licence of whoever was driving your vehicle
- The details about the accident (where, when and how it happened)
- The details about any other vehicles and drivers involved
- Information about any witnesses
Towing Your Vehicle
If you have been involved in an accident in and your vehicle is no longer driveable, you'll need to have it towed. Exclusive Towing Services will assist you by arranging a tow directly to their compound or a destination of your choice. Simply call us on 0438 869 869 and provide us with the accident details.
Often you will have to report to both the police and to your Insurance company.
You must report to the police in the following situations:
- Accidents involving injuries
- Collisions with combined damage to vehicles or council property
- Hit-and-run collisions
Insurance companies cover replacement transportation in 3 situations:
- When your vehicle is stolen. Your own MPI insurance covers you.
- When another insured driver was at-fault for damaging your vehicle in a crash. Here, you claim against the other driver's liability insurance.
- If your policy covers you for a replacement vehicle in case of an accident.
If your vehicle has been involved in an accident and your vehicle is comprehensively insured, we can recover and store your vehicle, and pass our charges to your insurance company without you having to pay a penny. We look forward to serving you. Rest assured your vehicle and it's contents are completely insured while being towed by us.